- Where is Independent Bank Group Inc.'s stock traded and what is the ticker and CUSIP?
- NASDAQ IBTX 45384B 106
- Does Independent Bank Group pay a dividend?
- Yes, we plan to pay a quarterly dividend.
- How do I purchase shares of Independent Bank Group's stock?
- You may purchase shares through any stockbroker or other registered securities dealer.
- Does the Company offer a dividend reinvestment plan?
- At this time, the Company does not offer a dividend reinvestment program.
- Who is IBG's transfer agent and how do I contact them?
- Equiniti Trust Company serves as the Company's stock transfer agent. Questions about stock ownership and certificate changes may be addressed to Equiniti Trust Company by calling (800) 468-9716 or (651) 450-4064 or by mail to EQ Shareowner Services, 1110 Centre Point Curve, Suite 101, Mendota Heights, MN 55120. Equiniti Trust Company’s stock transfer website is www.shareowneronline.com.
- Does the Company make available any webcasts or presentations for shareholders and other interested parties?
- Yes. When the Company makes a presentation at an investor conference, a copy of the presentation will be made available on our website. Additionally, replays of our Earnings Call are posted for 14 days after each release date.
- How may I obtain a copy of the Company's latest Annual Report?
- Annual Report can be found in the Financial Information section under Annual Reports or click here: https://independentbankgroup.gcs-web.com/financial-information/annual-reports
- How can I request additional information from Independent Bank Group?
- For shareholder information and questions about your shares of stock, please contact our transfer agent, Wells Fargo. You may contact our Investor Relations Department by calling 972 562-9004.